Studio Time Vouchers
35 900 £35.00 - £900.00
- Select Hours, Days or Weeks from the drop down then choose quantity you need.
- We've got some info in the description below to help you choose.
Sessions by the hour
- 2 hours is typically enough time for a singer-songwriter to sing and play one song, then add a limited number of overdubs.
- 4/5 hour sessions are usually enough for a full band to record one song "live". This is where the band sets up as if playing a show and we place microphones to capture each instrument. After recording several takes we can choose the best version and do some limited editing. Vocals can be recorded and overdubbed afterwards in our vocal booth. We will then work to mix and master the song to a high standard.
- For more songs, choose more hours
Sessions by the day
- Suitable for recording a whole band instrument by instrument, though some genres of music suit being recorded live.
- We would typically start with drums, taking time to select the most suitable equipment and get them sounding great in our fantastic live room.
- A click track can be used to help the drummer keep time and assist editing later. The best parts of each drum take can be edited together.
- Next, we would layer on bass, guitars and other instruments one by one using our selection of professional instruments and amplifiers or the artists own equipment. Multiple takes of each instrument can be edited to create composite tracks.
- Once the music is finished, we can record vocals and backing-vocals in our isolation booth through a selection of professional grade microphones. When recording is complete we will mix and master the results.
Sessions by the week
- A 1 week session (5 x 8 hour sessions) will typically allow a band to record a whole EP.
- A 2 or 3 week session (10 or 15 x 8 hour sessions) can see a band produce a full length album.
- We can work around the artist's schedule and multi day sessions don't have to be used on consecutive days.
- We are open for bookings 7 days a week.